1. Absorb and retains most acids, bases and unknown liquids.
2. Specially treated to absorb high concentrations of corrosive liquids, such as sulfuric acid and sodium hydroxide, better than any other absorbents in the market.
3. Yellow Color is easily distinguishable to prevent improper use and pilfering of spill-response supplies
4. It is highly durable and absorbent for small tasks and chemical cleanups.
1. Nuclear Power Facilities.
2. Chemical Spill Response Units.
3. Labs and hospitals.Any industry utilizing aggressive fluids.